Friday, March 7, 2014

Priyanka Chopra wants to marry 6 times

Bollywood sex symbol and former World Beautiful Priyanka Chopra said to marry 6 times . In an interview with Filmfare magazine recently revealed that he will at her . People are dumb enough to talk to ! One of the times - two times , six - six times khayesera told to marry a popular actress in Bollywood . If you want to know about planning a wedding I was surprised by the strange star at 31-year old actress told the khayesera Immediately , however, he explains the different places and different times of 6 Both want to marry Priyanka model . He said that since the ten most common childhood wedding dream I saw the girl . I want to get married 6 times . But a man must . I want six different places and different to the norm in my wedding ritual .

No comments:

Post a Comment